Name a Patient Room
Every room is designed from top to bottom with with the comfort and need of our young patients' in mind.
All private general pediatric and intensive care rooms at El Paso Children's are an amazing blend of art, design and state-of-the-art technology providing built-in features to ensure safety and comfort for patients and families.
Every detail - from layout to patient flow, decor, color schemes and landscaping - was developed from evidence-based design to help kids heal faster. Older patients can conveniently adjust bed settings, call caregivers remotely, and control their television, all from the comfort of their bed.
A stay in the hospital can be frightening for kids, and they're often comforted by only one thing; their families. That is why we've incorporated family-style convenience in every aspect of our new hospital. Helpful features include:
- Private rooms with full-size pull-out beds and ample storage to easily accomodate two family members overnight.
- A private bathroom, complete with shower and some with tubs for bathing small children.
- All rooms feature flat-screen TVs, video on-demand and internet access to help ease boredom and keep your child's mind engaged in fun activities while they are here.
- Because rest and eating well are important for families as well as patients, Family Hospitality Suites feature additional sleep rooms, washers, dryers and a kitchenette.
- Playrooms on every floor with age-appropriate activities help kids heal and get back to the business of being a kid.
- Respite areas offer a change to relax.
- A Family Resource Center that empowers the family with information about their loved one's illness so they can be better prepared to help their child heal.
- Outside areas and gardens provide access to the outdoors, which scientific studies show is important in the healing process.
- A chapel for moments of peace and tranquility
- Vibrant art to engage children in the fun of discovery and to act as a positive direction.
Patient Room - $25,000
Many of our room donors spread their pledge over several years. Please contact us at 915/521-7229 for a tour or more information.